Whenever I’m running Google PPC my “go to” approach is to pop a video or image on a page and include a “survey reveal” form next to or under it.
People can’t resist answering the first question, then they continue through the remaining questions, generating really solid conversion rates.
I know Survey based lead gen is sort of a big deal right now, with lots of pretty solutions out there.. and I’ve tried a lot of them.
But nothing works better than the “dirty” little tool-kit and flow that I use to get these done.
To watch a video demo of how (and why) I do Google PPC Survey forms the way I do, just complete the survey below and you’ll be instantly redirected 🙂
Some Other Random Stuff
- 11 Resources That Will Help You Get Started With Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrencies
- Real Estate Text Code Lead Generation Strategies
- A Fun Computer Prank You Can Play On Your Friends
- Dirty Marketing Podcast Episode 5 – The “Stealth Redirect” Method
- Dirty Marketing Podcast Episode 3 – The “Accidental” Text Method