Whenever I’m running Google PPC my “go to” approach is to pop a video or image on a page and include a “survey reveal” form next to or under it.
People can’t resist answering the first question, then they continue through the remaining questions, generating really solid conversion rates.
I know Survey based lead gen is sort of a big deal right now, with lots of pretty solutions out there.. and I’ve tried a lot of them.
But nothing works better than the “dirty” little tool-kit and flow that I use to get these done.
To watch a video demo of how (and why) I do Google PPC Survey forms the way I do, just complete the survey below and you’ll be instantly redirected 🙂
Some Other Random Stuff
- How To Launch A Targeted Direct Mail Campaign For Your Business In The Next 10 Minutes…
- How To Follow Up On Real Estate Pay Per Click Ads
- kvCORE Autotext Campaign For Leads With Cell Numbers
- Some Thanks.io Api Handwritten Postcard Examples
- Dirty Marketing Podcast Episode 2 – Automatically Triggered Handwritten Retargeting Postcards