Mac and Windows computers both have their own built in ways to take screenshots, but I prefer to use a free 3rd party tool for all my screenshotting shenanigans.
The tool I use is called “Lightshot Screenshot” and you can download Lightshot Screenshot by clicking here.
I probably take screenshots with Lightshot 5-20 times a day and find the built in drawing tool particularly useful for creating ugly banner ads. And I really like the way a screenshot is always just a quick push of the “PrtSc” button away…
You’ll see what I mean when you press play and watch the video about Lightshot screenshot below now…
Some Other Random Stuff
- Some Thanks.io Api Handwritten Postcard Examples
- Dirty Marketing Podcast Episode 7: Selling Hypnotically With The “Incredible Hypnotist,” Richard Barker
- Real Estate Ads – Putting Fun Things In Yards
- A Post Purchase Postcard Example That Generates Reviews, Creates Repeat Sales, and Makes Your Customers Like You More?
- Quick Look At Webtalk.co (Facebook / Linkedin Alternative?)