Mac and Windows computers both have their own built in ways to take screenshots, but I prefer to use a free 3rd party tool for all my screenshotting shenanigans.
The tool I use is called “Lightshot Screenshot” and you can download Lightshot Screenshot by clicking here.
I probably take screenshots with Lightshot 5-20 times a day and find the built in drawing tool particularly useful for creating ugly banner ads. And I really like the way a screenshot is always just a quick push of the “PrtSc” button away…
You’ll see what I mean when you press play and watch the video about Lightshot screenshot below now…
Some Other Random Stuff
- How To Launch A Targeted Direct Mail Campaign For Your Business In The Next 10 Minutes…
- Quick Smart Campaign That Gets Your Real Estate Leads Talking to You Fast
- How To Increase Customer Lifetime Value With “Handless Handwritten” Postcards
- Dirty Marketing Podcast Episode 1 – Google PPC Competitor Targeting
- kvCORE Autotext Campaign For Leads With Cell Numbers