Webtalk is definitely interesting.
It’s kind of like a Facebook/Linkedin hybrid… and has a number of fun features…
- Cross Posting of Content To Multiple Social Networks
- 5 Tier Affiliate Program (with Free people being able to earn too.)
- Ad revenue shared with users.
- A pretty smooth interface… feels nice
- Sophisticated separating of Personal / Business contacts
- Plus… hey, it’s new.. so it’s not as evil as facebook yet 🙂
If you want, you can click here and create a free Webtalk account now.
And once you have a link, be sure to add it to Day 2 of the Really Simple System in order to generate easy referrals 🙂
Edit To Video: It looks like Webtalk’s cross posting actually posts a link back to the webtalk post… Definitely a clever way to generate referrals by cross posting content… I could see situations where this could work well, but also situations where it’s not ideal.. Still neat though…
Some Other Random Stuff
- How To Launch A Targeted Direct Mail Campaign For Your Business In The Next 10 Minutes…
- kvCORE Autotext Campaign For Leads With Cell Numbers
- What Your Dad Did
- Some Thanks.io Api Handwritten Postcard Examples
- A Post Purchase Postcard Example That Generates Reviews, Creates Repeat Sales, and Makes Your Customers Like You More?